Euro Spol Autoškola
is currently OPEN
Professional driving school training group B in accordance with law 247/2000 Sb.
- Poděbrady and surroundings
WHAT you can choose
- Manual transmission
- Automatic transmission
Price list for driving license course – type “B” or “B automat”
Price 26. 000,- CZK
Driving training and theory class with English speaking teacher. English textbook is included in the price of the course The minimum deposit upon registration is 12.000 CZK. Can be paid in cash or bank transfer.
Extra class 45 minutes 800,- CZK
500 CZK – for driving school car
2000 CZK – for certified translator on exam
Other exam fees:
Government fee of 700 CZK has to be paid to the municipal authority cashier.
Absencee Fee: 1600 CZK if driving class is not cancel 48 hrs in advance
ALL PRICE ARE FINAL, including VAT.
Account number for payments:
Fio bank: 2602053811/2010 | please include your name in the note
HOW TO APPLY – New students:
Application form and Medical form (Driving licence medical report form): download online
Printed form in the office in Kolín, Legerova 183
MEDICAL FORM: – Before to apply for driving course, all the applicant must get confirmed this medical form by their GP.
Bring this medical form together with the application
More info and FAQ call +420 604 266 186 (Ms. Simona)
As a driving school students you will:
- follow our Whatsapp group
- you will be informed in time
- about on-line lessons and other changes.
We ask all our new and future students to read the CURRENT version of the General Terms and Conditions before entering the Driving School – tightening the hygienic rules for the current operation of the Driving School.
Conditions under which a foreigner can complete a driving course and obtain a driving license in the Czech Republic:
Following your registration in a driving school you must meet these statutory conditions:
to file a written application
- to meet condition of age for the given driving license group (you may not start sooner than 18 months before reaching the age limit)
- to undergo a medical check
- to have permanent or temporary residence in the Czech Republic
- you must not serve a sentence of prohibition to drive motor vehicles imposed by a court or administrative authority